Pages

November 19, 2011

ARE YOU READY FOR A FOOTBALL JOKE?


A man walks into a bar wearing a Minnesota Vikings jersey and carrying a little dog that also has a Vikings jersey on with a little Vikings helmet too. The guy says to the bartender, "Can my dog and I watch the Minnesota game here? My TV at home broke and my dog and I want to see the game."

The bartender replies, "Normally, dogs in the bar would not be allowed, but it is not terribly busy in here, so you and the dog can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there is any trouble with you or the dog, I'll have to ask you to leave." The guy agrees and he and his dog start watching the game.

Pretty soon the Vikings kick a field goal and the little dog jumps on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high five.

The bartender says, "Hey, that's cool! What does he do for a touchdown?" The man answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for three years."

No comments: